Sunday 7 June 2009

Me me me

For no particular reason I thought it would be a good thing to make a list of things about me.

Twenty random things about me:

1: I don’t have a favourite colour. I mean, why should I have to choose just 1 colour when there is so many out there?

2: I’m not afraid of dying, nor does the idea of dying young bother me all that much. What bothers me is the thought that I might die without ever having achieved something. Now that petrifies me!

3: I don’t believe in happily ever after, now what I hope for is a completely different matter.

4: I believe in Karma.

5: I love to travel, and I really mean love to travel. After all that’s how I ended up in the UK. And next I’m doing America (but only for a holiday).

6: I want to get a motorbike before I die (and a licence as well of course).

7: I’m Bossy, and loud. And I never want to change

8: I am dead loyal to my friends but you have to be loyal back. I don’t forgive others easily, trick me once shame on you, trick me twice…and all that stuff.

9: I fell OK about the way I look most of the time, and don’t understand why on earth I should be a size 6.

10: I love chocolate and ice cream, but not chocolate ice cream.

11: I’m turning 29 this year and I still don’t have kids or a husband. Also I really don’t want either. This worries me sometimes, I fell like I should want those things. And what if I do one day but it’s too late?

12: I’m very very stubborn and don’t like to admit I’m wrong.

13: I use Google to prove my point whenever I disagree with someone about the answer to a question.

14: The man of my dreams is Hugh Jackman (or Wolverine depending on the way you look at it).

15: I’m a geek and I’m OK with that.

16: I used to get upset when I was little because the other kids didn’t like me. These days I don’t care who hates my guts or thinks I’m weird or whatever. I mean why should I? The only time I’d care is if it’s a close friend. But then again you wouldn’t be a close friend unless you know what I’m like.

17: I sing or hum or talk 95% of the time. When I’m quiet people worry.

18: Thou I’m always energetic and talkative I actually like being on my own with no one around to talk to for days on end. I’m both social and anti social.

19: I hate crowds. And thou I love having new clothes I hate shopping because it means I have to push thru people and be in tiny smelly cubicles to get them.

20: I’m happy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment