Sunday, 23 August 2009


My trek might be delayed to next year!

Something went wrong when the travel place reserved my seat on the South America trek so I probably wont get a seat.
I find out Monday or Tuesday :-(

Which means that I could still go but not do South America which seems like a waste. Or spend money on another trek that I might not like as much.

So if I can't get this space I will wait and go next year instead, that does shake up my plans quite a lot but at least I should have more money when going so might do more.

I guess there is an upside to everything :-)

But like I said I will find out in a couple of days.


  1. I hope everything turns out alright. I suppose even waiting a year has its advantages, but it's hard when all the focus and energy has been geared toward leaving soon. Keep us posted.