Wednesday 18 November 2009

Grand Canyon

Right now I am in Ecuador in an Internet Cafe. Tonight I will meet the rest of the group Im going with and they it´s of to the Amazon.

I succeded in uploading some pics from The grand Canyon, Vegas and New York. So thought I´d do a quick post with some pics form the Grand Canyon atleast, to start with.

Sunrise over the Grand Canyon
Me and my fellow band of very cold explorers!
Like I said, it was cold...
Steph and Markus looking over the edge
Markus up a tree
Steph admirering the vieu
Me
And on the way back we stopped at the hoover dame.

Hopefully I will get more pics but I wont worry about that until I get home.
The Grand Canyon was beautiful and if you have to decide between seeing the the Grand Canyon or the Niagara Falls I would vote for the Canyon.

1 comment:

  1. fina bilder. En fantastisk resa Lina. Hoppas att allt går bra. Kram.

    ReplyDelete